2013年7月29日星期一

Farewell, My Love

Attractive Spandex Woman's Sexy Catwoman Costume

That was my last night with him. I bought a set of sexy costume uk on purpose so that I could leave

him a wonderful experience. He did not notice what I planned to do. He arrived home as usual

and ate the supper I prepared like we did in previous. I was totally fed up with everything but did

not know how to tell him what I was thinking.

He showed less interest on the sexy costume. He did what he would do like before. I hated life in

this way. We lacked of communication and just repeated what we did yesterday or last

Wednesday. I hoped the cheap sexy costume uk could change something at least. I regarded the costume

as the last chance between us. And he let me down again.

I knew that there would be a day when the passion faded. But I did not expect it would come so

fast. We lived together for half a year. Since the day I moved in his home, he gave me the right to

be a housewife. No dating, no dinners, no romantic stuff. I thought the sexy costume would light

up our life, but now it seemed to be my wishes.


Source:http://zentaisuitsshopping.blogspot.com/2013/07/farewell-my-love.html

没有评论:

发表评论